Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Another Bridge to Burn Volume One

Another Bridge to Burn Vol 1

Hey friends, here is a beautiful collection of rare and not so rare 45's and LP selections. Hand picked favorites from the 1960's and a few from the late 1950's Many from the Vocalion, Decca, and Columbia Labels. And some regional labels. This collection is one for the contemplative listener who appreciates alone time, or a quiet night in with close friends and the Hi-Fi. 
Please enjoy the music.....




Buddy Thomas             Learning to forget
Liz Anderson                Go now pay later
Carl Smith                    There stands the glass
Claude Gray                 I never had the one i wanted 
Clay Allen                     Cleanest mind in the whole wide world
Goldie Hill                    Twice as blue
J.B. Lloyd                     I’m so lonely
Chuck Dilday                You never looked better
Red Sovine                   Good Enough for nothing
The Land Rovers          Many Miles between
The Texas Troubadours Nashville Shuffle
Herb Remington            I'm Draggin
Bobby Helms                 Just a little lonesome
Ernest Tubb                   I almost lost my mind
Loretta Lynn                  If loneliness can kill me 
Johnny Paycheck          We’re the kind of the people
Ray Price                       Touch My heart 
Kitty Wells                      Carmel by the sea
Marty Robbins                They’re hanging me tonight
Patsy Cline                      I didn’t want to do it 
Elvis Presley                    Just call me lonesome
The Texas Troubadours    Another bridge to burn

No comments:

Post a Comment