Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fats Waller- I'm Growing Fonder of You

It's true, I am growing fonder of this song everytime I hear it.
This is some stuff that is perfect for so many activities in life..."if you get what I mean!"
This particular Record in the link attached is actually my Grandpa George's. Where I got my middle name..and a whole lot of other things. He would guest Dj on local radio stations now and then. This is one of the many I was blessed to inherit.

A song that get's me everytime, and a sound that was created in New York City that always makes me feel real happy to be here. I used to listen to this one the first year I moved here and I lived in a drafty building built in 1936...this recording was in 1934. anyway...ths stuff is what New York was built upon...Please enjoy the music while your time warp is reached.....



No comments:

Post a Comment